External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

RD2 body kit

Old 11-18-2004, 07:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Circuit Racing

i am looking to buy a body kit and i am not for sure what kind to get or where to get it from even. I did use the search but its not working for me, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. thanks a lot
Old 11-18-2004, 07:56 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Hyundai Tiburon LCD TV

You can get kits from anywhere. Normally they are knock-offs or fakes and don't fit well, but in MOST cases you pay less for them.

For your car the VeilSide is prolly the most popular. There are a couple of knock-offs of it that don't fit well. The Cuda Kit for the RD2 is ugly IMO, same with the Cuda2. There is the Zefrio Turbulence Turbo that some people here swear by. There is also the Club GTR something or other. Check the forums manually and you'll find a couple threads that have pics of all of them.

Fitment is always an issue, make sure that you are guaranteed a good fitment before you pay over $1000.00 cause you'll spend that much at the body shop. to get it fixed. Let alone paint it. I got my Zefiro Kit for my RD1 and I love it. It fits awesome, very good quality kit.

Actually come to think of it the RD1 kits are garbage don't get them LOL tongue.gif
Old 11-18-2004, 07:57 AM

Default Re: RD2 body kit

I like the way the Cuda body kit looks. I know that you can find it at www.body-kit.com and some other places..don't know if SharkRacing carries it anymore. There's also a couple of kits on www.SpeedState.com I know there's more, just can't think of any other right now.

BEWARE of ebay knock-offs!!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:07 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

IXION!!!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:12 AM

Default Re: People being "offended"

Does the Cuda kit from body-kit.com have good fitment??? I don't want to have to mess with all of that.

and where can i get the Ixion kit from???
Old 11-18-2004, 08:13 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I forgot that importshark had a decent list.

http://www.importshark.com/store/bodykits.htm

Try here, and I agree with Sparticus, I actually came back to this thread to name it as a possible candidate. Mike @ importshark got my kit for me at a really good price, plus he found me a hood too!
Old 11-18-2004, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Hyundai Tiburon LCD TV

Thanks for all your help everyone, expecially you Cybershark. I just purchased the cuda kit from body-kit.com smile.gif i am so excited