External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Pricing on Linetech front end from k-spec

Old 12-01-2003, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pricing on Linetech front end from k-spec

I've been trying to find out if they have the Linetech overfenders and how much they would cost to ship for the past week, but they don't seem to want to answer me. I guess they don't want my business or something, whihc sucks because I really need new fenders, and would prefer the Linetech ones
Old 12-01-2003, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

hopefully we can get SPIKE to contact David for you. REDZ is no longer in Korea, so he can't do anything til he gets his computer back. When you get the CF hood, let us know about fitment and quality. plenty are interested but nobody knows about the companies
Old 12-06-2003, 07:15 PM

Ok, Kspec e-mailed me, they said they'd have the fenders avaliable for purchase on their website this week. I guess we'll just have to keep an eye out for them.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

blue hood pins? all I'm aware of are the chrome and black... and CF looking. For hood pins, do your research and consider the locking pins. that's what I would go with at least
Old 12-07-2003, 06:37 AM

QUOTE (majikTib)
blue hood pins? all I'm aware of are the chrome and black... and CF looking. For hood pins, do your research and consider the locking pins. that's what I would go with at least

They are made by Sparco and Speedstate carries them. wink.gif