External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Placing Team SR stickers -- Right Forum?

Old 08-08-2001, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Placing Team SR stickers -- Right Forum?

Okay, so I received my stickers last week with the windshield banner en-route. I plan on slapping them on all at once. I received a pair of each the "TSR #" and "Team SR" stickers. I am wondering where people have placed them on their car and how they worked out. Windows? Panels? One each side? Both on each side? Just lookin' for ideas...
Old 08-08-2001, 12:25 PM

Brad suggeste, which I did and it makes since,

The Team-SR one on the smaller port winbdow and the # on on top of it And the banner well mine is on back so
Old 08-08-2001, 01:20 PM

Well I put my TSR # decals on my front headrests and my other TSR decals on the rear seatsand the look real nice

When I have my window rolled down at night and the light shines into the car they reflect realy nicely
Old 08-08-2001, 01:50 PM

Well I was thinkin' of putting my Team SR sticker on the left rear oval window and the the TSR # sticker on the right read oval window. Anyone else do that?

Spike, You put yours over top of each other on one window but not the other. Me reading that right?

Anyone else?
Old 08-08-2001, 04:55 PM

same place on both sides. back windows, the number stickers on top of the URL stickers. Everyone is supposed to have it the same way, but I guess some have used their imagination. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Old 08-08-2001, 05:04 PM

I see...this being the officially endorsed application of Team SR stickers, is it. wink.gif

My friend recomended placing the # stickers on the side and one of the URL stickerts on the rear windows. So one big banner for the front window and one small for the rear.

But I will check out your idea and give it a shot. Hmmm...Five TSR stickers on my car. I think there should be some special bonus for cars which such screaming endorsements.
Old 08-09-2001, 02:32 AM

okay, this may seam like a really dumbass question to probably all of you, but im having trouble on the installing part of the deal. k, the decals come on a lil white peice of paper with a clear sticker that has a grid pattern on it. you peal away the clear grid pattern part and your left with the white peice of wax paper with the lettering on it. but, if i were to lay it with the lettering face down on my window, and peal away the wax paper, id have the lettering on my window, but it would be backwards. it would be 850 SRT. but of course the 5 and SR would be facing the other direction. so am i retarded and going about this wrong or did i get some jacked up decals????
Old 08-09-2001, 03:59 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

You peel the wax paper off. leaving the stickers on the GRID.

You then apply the "Grid" and stickers to the window...then peel away the grid.
Old 08-09-2001, 04:58 AM

well now ull pst something on the stickers....damn

i did mine by hand i took each sticker off and put them on one by one........

their crocked but they thats my contrubtion to my car..........ill have pictures this weekend after i go to myrtle beach.........
Old 08-09-2001, 05:06 AM

Yeah, same here the letters dont stick to the clear grid piece and i had to put each letter on one by tedious one. I got them as straight as possible and ill be damned if i have the time to attempt to put the website part on. I put my team-sr sticks on the backseat windows at the bottom, and i put one member sticker on my bumper above the plates and one at the bottom part of my back window (which is not centered at all)