External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Pics Of My Damaged Tib and Damaged Cuda Box...

Old 10-28-2001, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics Of My Damaged Tib and Damaged Cuda Box...

Hey everyone,

I finally got a digital camera and today I took pics of the smashed up fender sad.gif and the Cuda box that's been in the garage all this time...

Go here to see the pics:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1726213&f=0

The fender pics are pretty self explanitory...

The cuda box pics...You can't even see the extent of how messed up the box is because it's a cheapy digital camera...and also--the rope that's tied around the box--my father put that there to hold the box together better...so before he roped it up it was even worse...He also took the spoiler out of the box because everything was just thrown in together...U can see the pic of the spoiler all wrapped up in I think the 3rd pic on top of another box....That was also not how cuda wrapped it...my father wrapped it better and also tied a box around the center of it...From what I saw of the spoiler...it's chipped on the edge and the underside looks like a mess...

I haven't been able to look at all the pieces because as you can see--It would be so hard for me to try to take all the parts out and put it back into that broken apart huge box...Plus my father refuses to help me and I can't do that alone...So I was going to wait until my friends took it to LI but then the asshole smashed into my car...so everything got all screwed up...I am still waiting for my fender and wheel well...

Also my washer fluid hose is broken...so there's lots of stuff to be done before I can even get the kit on...If it's even installable...

::

sad.gif

Daniela
Old 10-28-2001, 06:40 AM

Oh I forgot...the last picture under the cuda kit process is one of the fog light lenses...I was attempting to show how scruffed up and dirty it was...It has black all spots all over it and isn't smoothe and shiney...But once again my camera is a POS lol so it didn't come out...The other lens looked good though...

Daniela
Old 10-28-2001, 07:26 AM

??? What happened with the kit? Did it get run over by a truck?

This is the time to start talking to the insurance company. No way in hell that the shipping company can get away with delivering it in this state to your door...

eek.gif
Old 10-31-2001, 07:45 AM
Jay

Vehicle: 1998 Tib

Holy crap. That sucks Dani. And the amount you paid for it. I'd call them, as well as the shipping company. That was dropped a few times. If you are paying thousands for something, you are entitled to it in perfect condition. Its not right for companies to take advantage of consumers like that. And being that it is a limited edition, extra care should be taken...and now this makes it harder sad.gif
Old 10-31-2001, 11:29 AM

Good God! your car looks horrible!!! That crumpled quarter panel looks shredded! What hit you? A truck? You should have chased that bastard that hit you. It also looks like there may be some structural damage to some mounting points, but hopefully everything is ok. good luck with the kit, and I really think that you should put the kit on as soon as possible.
Old 10-31-2001, 01:32 PM

listen no offense but your sister is cute..it sucks about your car dude....
i feel for u
Old 11-03-2001, 05:12 PM

On another topic... you know that damage does free you up to add a set of Shark Fenders to that CUDA kit once it's all settled...
Old 11-04-2001, 02:41 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon

Can you say "The front cover to Michael Jacksons new CD"........J/K LOL tongue.gif I'm just playing with ya girl......but damn Im gonna have to get you a better diggy cam cause the one you have sucks. I'll hit ya up when I get it.

J.

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: KillerShark68 ]
Old 11-05-2001, 01:53 AM

GRRROOOOOOUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Dani is HOT!

Sorry about your ride, but just think about how sweet it's going to look with the Cuda on it! smile.gif
Old 11-05-2001, 01:58 AM

Whats with people messing up their tibs lately. Have any of you being getting driving lessons from hanook accent?