External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

opinion needed

Old 07-19-2001, 02:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default opinion needed

sup everyone, jsut got my car back, im wondering if i should install my sharkracing metal gt wing on now, and cruise around the with the stock holes for a while. or should i just wait? i want to put the wing now but not too sure. and any recomendations on how to fix the stock holes? i know your supposed to weld it, bondo, sand and paint over it. but wondering if their is a cheaper way, any idea what kind of price i would have to pay for to get the holes coverd up? thanks
Old 07-19-2001, 08:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Buy some Shark Racing stickers and put over the holes....hehehe j/k.
Old 07-19-2001, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

You can put metal mesh on the Underside of the holes, then fiberglass or bondo over them. The problem is...a direct hit to the bondo or fiberglass will cause it to crack. If you weld and sand...you won't have that problem.

It's your car...and your call.

Put the wing on and drive with the holes. Nuthing wrong with a little "ghetto" action. Hell, it's a Hyundai isn't it? My wing isn't painted...and my hood is black carbon fibre. Right now I have one Ghetto Azz ride!