External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

New Body Kit

Old 03-17-2007, 10:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just ordered the Boomer body kit from KGSengineering.com i want to ask anybody their comments on this kit and if anybody has this kit how is the fittment and everything

Thanks
Josh
Old 03-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Banned

duno how the fitment on this kit will be.. probably wont be great, but shouldnt be too bad.. the rear bumper on this kit is the fugliest thing i have EVVER seen, but to each is own. i was going to pick up the side skirts to this kit, but didnt go through with it.

the front is OK, but nothing to nice IMO.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

seems like an alright kit. dosent really flow with the rd1 body lines IMO but like socks said to each their own
Old 03-17-2007, 10:54 PM

Definitely, to each their own...IMO, I got to agree with SOCKS, the a$$ end on that kit is pushing fugly...kind of looks like its a wannabe, wanting to be something other than a tib.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:03 PM

i agree with everybody about the rear bumper it is kinda ugly and more than likely i will be changing it as for the front and sides idk what it is but i like them a lot don't really see anything like it around this area much less see any tibs so im thinking once i get finished with the exterior with new paint and wheels and everything that it will look just fine thanks everybody for your honest comments
Old 03-17-2007, 11:11 PM

Sorry about the kind of harsh welcoming, but glad to see you appreciate honesty...when it comes to opinions, that is one good thing you can always get from everyone here. I can definitely understand wanting to do something different...it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.
BTW - Welcome to the site.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:07 AM

yea i agree with everyone about the rear bumper, but overall it should come out nice, welcome