External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Need Pics To See How Wheel Well Covers Go On Front Wheels, Help Asap Im Installing Them Now

Old 04-07-2010, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need a pic of how the front wheel well plastic covers fit. im not sure if they fit over or under the side portion of the bumper and im also not sure how the sit on around where the drivers door is. please get me pics of how these go on our a pic of your car you have that may show how the front wheel well covers fit, i need asap as i am installing them now

thx a ton

matt
Old 04-08-2010, 11:55 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bro just flip em over and read. They said LH or RH so you know which side they go to. Its not rocket science, just look at the holes in the guards, then when you push them up into place, you'll see the holes that the plastic plug/screws go back into. There's a couple that require the 10mm bolts, and that should be obvious when you see that the hole is threaded. Common sense my man, just use your dome piece and a flash light.