External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Need Ideas Guys (and Gals)!

Old 01-10-2007, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rixshark, I'm from Yorkton SK, so I'm pretty sure that wasn't me,

as for the brighter blue, theres another 01 in town with a brighter blue, and thats pretty much the reason I don't, although his has no kit or anything, so they'd look different, but still... nobody wants to be accused of copying tongue.gif
As for my kit choices, I have alwayd hated the VS back end, and I liked the dual exhaust style of the cuda, and I got the tips and corners from sharkracing.com for waiting for 7 months for a vertical door kit (which I cancelled) so they were free which is nice...
Old 01-11-2007, 07:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

if you are going for some performance mods and speed sometime i wouldnt reccomend 18s. I had them and they looked amazing but they really kept the car from moving how it should. you would need like a 35 profile tire as well and if you get a real cheap set you will dent them on small potholes. ride is pretty rough to but i didnt mind that much. they look great i think. heres mine way back in the day. ok a couple years ago:

i like seeing pics of my old car every now and then. i loved that thing. still glad i ditched the auto though and traded in.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:00 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

The VS wing is fine as it suits the OTT styling of the rest of your kit.

I personally like that blue but if you must change it, I'd go for black or a dark metallic purple. If a bright colour is more your style, go for a bright metallic orange like this...

Old 01-12-2007, 11:24 PM

I actually like that orange... do you have more pics and maybe a paint manufacturer/code??

it also suits my nicname (Agent Orange) so thats kind of cool
Old 01-13-2007, 01:49 PM

I've got 18's with 35 series tires and I've never had any problems, rides pretty smooth untill you're on a pothole or gravel. Never rub any thing except when I first put my Lambo doors on and i Had to modify my inner fender (just because my door hinges were F$$$'d mad.gif )
Old 01-13-2007, 04:09 PM

and i can't exactly go over bupms much with my front end tongue.gif
Old 01-13-2007, 04:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

and I'm afraid you'd have to be fast to make F@F 4, and I'm not there yet

lmao.gif No you don't just look fast, the rest will be done in editing. Instead of 18s get 17s they won't look bad, with the kit (w/o the kit 17s look to big imo). I say no wing it kinda looks tacky and ricey imo, instead of the wing get some performance stuff liek a CAI first and see how you like it. If you like the performance aspect then focus on really nice light wheels. If performance doesnt interest you just get some nice wheels (no chrome just nice and clean whatever wheels just dont pay the extra for the lightness if you don't really want it).
Old 01-13-2007, 08:56 PM

Definitley no chrome, I hated mine... I'm suprised I never came outside to see my car on bricks with them either.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:08 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

QUOTE (Jeison @ Jan 13 2007, 05:24 PM)
I actually like that orange... do you have more pics and maybe a paint manufacturer/code??

No & no. Sorry. Those were just some of the many random Tib pics on my hard drive.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:29 PM

well you guys should be happy to know that after looking at the spoiler, I've cancelled my order for it, it didn't look that high in the VS pics... but I do have another question.. what size solenoids should be used for an RD2? I've heard too big can warp your doors, and too small won't open them (obviously) so I was wondering who here has done this and what sizes they used and what problems they had (if any)