External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Need Ideas Guys (and Gals)!

Old 01-10-2007, 02:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, I'm driving a 2001 Tibby, and am looking to lose the blue, and I'm looking for a color a little more eye catching, and I'm looking for options.

Here's some pics as to what I've done so far as well as parts that are on the way but haven't arrived yet.

Back
Front
Side

On the way:

Hood
Spoiler
Vertical door kit from verticaldoors.com

I'm also considering moving to 18's , but I'm worried about rubbing, so past experiences would help there as well

P.S. the hood and spoiler are CF, though I think I might get it painetd over depending on what color I decide on

what do you guys think of this one?? the color not the car... car's ugly

not bad
Old 01-10-2007, 07:23 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

I think what color you have with the body kit looks good, but, please, don't put that wing on your car. I personally thing its ugly. You will not have issues with 18's if you keep the stock ride height, if you do or plan on adding lowering sprins you will have issues with anything bigger then 17's.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:42 AM

I definitely agree with yamaha on the spoiler. As far as color, I have always been a fan of "Lithium Yellow"
Old 01-10-2007, 08:03 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

18's? Are you trying out for Fast and Furious 4?
Old 01-10-2007, 08:13 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

kill that spoiler, erector sets stop being cool when we left 5th grade

otherwise great job on the car and keep up the work.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:49 AM

not planning on lowering, it's just that it looks like there's a little too much clearance in the wheel wells in real life, and I'm afraid you'd have to be fast to make F@F 4, and I'm not there yet, and as for the spoiler, I seem to be in the minority here, actually likeing the VS products, like the seemingly very unpopular front bumper, but I was on the fence over the spoiler, so when it gets here I'll take a good look, problem is I haven't been able to find another one the I like...
Old 01-10-2007, 11:58 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i think the color of the porsche is nice!!! nice tiburon man, leave it the way it is i think it's nice. forget the veilside spoiler though. work on the engine!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:24 PM

I don't like that spoiler but i do like the GT wing spoiler, check out the post in Import Shark section with the post GT Wing. Thats the one I am going with.. Good Luck.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:00 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Where in Canada are you located? I pass a car VERY similar to that one on my way into Toronto during the summer.

Looks good. If you're in the GTA we should meet up sometime.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Banned

nice car.. if any of you have actually seen that spoiler in person, it looks pretty damn good.. NRG (luke) had it on his VS tib, and i really liked it. the cuda rear bumper really looks good with that kit.. i wouldnt bother getting 18s tho. i would stick with 17s and just get a nicer set, perhaps a 5 lug style.. i like the paint you have now, why not just do a brighter blue, and add some pearls to it..

i think that orange would ruin the whole look of your car personally. its too bright, and just woul spoil the nice look you have right now.. i think it needs to be a darker color and just have some flash to it, like a nice silver pearl or something..

and about spoilers, i would try and get a shark spoiler, and mold it to fit your car, if possible.. the type R (stock canuck spoiler) looks good too.. but if you get the VS one, paint the brackets to match and itll look better. or, if you really want a nice spoiler, find Rob, 2UNIQ, and steal his.. lol lmao.gif ATH FTW

the GT spoiler it fugly..