External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Need Help As To Where This Part Goes

Old 03-16-2010, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took my bumper off cause it was peeling and thus i ordered a new bumper and new parts. I know where everything goes except this one part, as when i took the bumper off this part wasnt there as the car was werecked b4 and im sure it wasnt replaced. It is shown on the parts diagram under faq on this site here. its part number 86360 27000 and is called support grille and is on the first page of the 2001 tiburon parts. This part was not on before when i took the bumper off, so i am wondering where it goes. It is basically a piece of plastic that is formed in an L shape and has holes, look at the diagram to see where it should go and if you know help me out as i am putting the bumper back together shortly thanks a ton

matt
Old 03-16-2010, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

It clips right infront of the rad. Now stop making multiple threads regarding your front bumper. Make 1 organized thread next time. Also, i'd help if you do the dirty work and post the pictures instead of having people search for them. You'd find more responses to your threads.

Closed.