External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

My Upgraded Exterior Lighting...

Old 06-28-2009, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

For over a year i have had 8k Bosch HID's from Jay-M love them, but in August I had PRK eye surgery (Lasik...free from military bisches...lol) and my night vision has not been the same when i wore glasses...

also living in Southern Maryland there are not lot of street light (barely any, only at major intersections), and this is the country to me so it is dark as shit and having 7% tint on the car does not help either...

well with the help of Jay-M, he made me a wiring harness for stock Fog lights (connects to batter for power and ground, tap into corner lights for signal when to turn on)...so i picked that up as well as a used pair of Fog lights...

and with chaning my low bulbs to 5000K from DDMtuning and pick up a slimline kit from them as well...you be the judge

^^^
just Fog's, markers, and corners on...(no lows)

I went for a drive 2nite and all i can say is wow...have to aim them alittle better but I am happy, oh yeah there are some LED's in markers (5000K style from V-Leds), now i just have to fix corners and get LEDs for them and start working on rear of the car...

Oh my car did not have the wiring for Fogs in the wheel well or behind bumper, so this could be a option for people

edit...

I will be upgrading my battery to a Odyssey battery in next coming months, i can feel the load on the system at idle, so regular battery is not cutting it
Old 06-28-2009, 09:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

fing02.gif

absolutely love my lighting and the only thing i need to do now is the fogs. i feel much safer at night since i live in big deer country. can see easily 100 ft. farther at night.

good stuff wood!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Awesome man, looks great.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:07 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

^^^
thanks man....chose the color cuz of ur lighting

QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ Jun 28 2009, 11:10 PM)
fing02.gif

absolutely love my lighting and the only thing i need to do now is the fogs. i feel much safer at night since i live in big deer country. can see easily 100 ft. farther at night.

good stuff wood!

yeah this is deer and amish country as well...just yesterday when BBQ, 2 bucks where about 30 feet from my backyard on base...lol
Old 06-29-2009, 11:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

I was shooting at a 3d archery tournament one time and took full draw at a deer target. while in full draw i saw the damn targets leg muscles twitch and then realized a real deer was mirroring a deer target behind her. i drew down and yelled , she ran away.

deer are some of the most eluzive animals known to man but can be dumber than a rock at times.