External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Mario, with the Gen2 Z-kit, help me out....

Old 09-10-2001, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mario, with the Gen2 Z-kit, help me out....

I found a set of fog lights that would fit nicely through my local car crew Team ASAA Racing. I thinks they are CATZ, but needless to say that the kit has to go through some minor customary cuts and drill to install the fog lights in place of the original bumper lights that go on the kit.

So Mario if you are reading this, how did you get your PIAA to fit on to the kit? Do you have to take it the body shop to get it done or what, just curious and want to gain more knowledge so I can get something inplace of the nasty eyesoar before my SHARK's debut in Import Expo in a week and a half here in Houston.
Old 09-10-2001, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Moving to EXTERNAL APPEARANCE!

It appears as though he just installed PIAA small round lights in the larger vent holes.

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 09-10-2001, 05:11 PM

I can't tell from the picture, but what did he do to cover up the top portion of the vent holes that is the spot to place the bumper lights that goes with the kit? You can tell right away that something is missing in that spot because small punctured holes that supposedly the screws of the bumper lights is to fasten unto.
Old 09-14-2001, 06:21 AM

He probably didn't cover up the holes. He may have done what i'm doing. I'm installing a set of PIAAS but they are bigger. I am making a bracket out of sheet metal and bolting that into the two holes. Then i'm mounting the lights to that bracket. I'm gonna get the bracket powder coated blue to match the car so you can't tell it's metal.