External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Look At my Veilside Tibby

Old 12-19-2002, 03:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just got mine repainted totally....lol
Old 12-19-2002, 04:06 AM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

wooohooo what color? damn sorry to hijack
Old 12-19-2002, 07:18 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

No offence to those who are mexican as I am mexican myself..... but I got steriotypical lazy *** beaner bull**** from them...... my car sat untouched for like a whole month at their shop, then when I started to get mad and threaten them with calling the better buisness bureau they threw it together in the last month.... painted everything but the doors..... I might also add they did a horrible job if you didn't figure out that yourself from my posts...... and they took it on a joyride and crashed it!!! San Bernardino, CA has the worst most corrupt places to get cars fixed in the world!
Old 12-19-2002, 08:15 AM

They did do a great job on XiiX's car...
I saw it at our last minute mini meet...

As far as San Bernadino... i only trust places recommended by Kotic racing there in San Bernadino... other than that, you wont see me getting work done there...
Old 12-19-2002, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Ryan from Kaotic told me I was out of luck for a good place to get body work done in S.B.
Old 12-24-2002, 03:52 PM

oohh... thanks for the advice. I won't be going to San Bernardino for my body kit now. (I live in Highland). Sweet veilside kit! Did you say the shop Crashed your car!!! how bad was the damage after that? Well, i found this new shop (owned by asians) and they seen really cool. they estimate the time my car will be in the shop will be about 5 days. paint and installation of the front piece will be about $500. (hopefully)

But i must say, your car is sweet! did you ever have red tint on your car? I saw another tib around here with a red tint job twice, but never again.