External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Lights

Old 11-25-2001, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Accent
Default Lights

What is a good brand of Xenon/Plasma/whatever lights for the tib.

I've got the sizes for the 2nd gen, except for the little marker lights below the corner lights.

I've seen several different brands, but just looking for some that are good quality and give just that little tint of blue that are in the BMW type lights. I'm not looking really for the hyperwhites or superwhites or whatever, just a simple replacement.

I've seen that streetglow makes some and well as a place called plasma lights.
Old 11-25-2001, 12:33 PM

The little marker lights below the corner lights??? I think they r the parking lights...not sure. But if its the lights I think u r referring to then it takes 194's. I just put some blue ones in this weekened. Look pretty sweet...just waiting to get pulled over though!!! Hope that helps some.
Old 11-25-2001, 01:08 PM

For the head lamps i have APC H7 super white frost...they have the HID look. My clear corners have APC 1157 super white turn signal bulbs. The parking lights that are lower on the bumper i have piaa platinum super white H.99 they are wedge bulbs.
Old 11-26-2001, 03:53 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

the lights just below the corner lights are called clearence lights, don't know why its what the dealer told me. they take 194 bulbs. if you have have blue bulbs in the corner lights, don't bother tryin to match the two cause they give a different shade of blue.

tried already