External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

LC Bodykit

Old 10-11-2009, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent
Default LC Bodykit

I love this bodykit that this guy has, I think when I get the cash i'm going to see if he could reproduce one for me. I already asked him and it's all custom. what do you guys think?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2173709

Old 10-11-2009, 04:10 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Accent

That has got to be the nicest body kit i've ever seen on an accent hands down.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

doesn't look bad, but if you want to be one of a handful of other tuners go for it. to me it looks too honda'ish, but if you sand off the bottom front lip, and the sand ricey sticking out sideskirt, and fill in the rear bumper "diffuser" i think it will look like a nice kit. if you want to be unique from all the tuners and tie in some actual racing heritage, i have some advice.

i never get why they try to put curves on a linear car. it looks like it belongs to a civic. it just doesn't match. curves should go with curves, lines should go with lines. oh here we go now i know why:
it is infact from a civic.

if you get kits that actually belong to the car, guarantee it will be nicer:

^i've seen this car in person... breathtaking.

i've seen accent WRC spec bumpers from 2000-2003 on the UK Coupe Site. absolutely godly.

i would find a rally accent style bumper and do some kit combination. but if you like it then go for it, just don't get screwed on quality.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:48 PM

that V6 clio has the stock body on it. it's a good looking car but it's got too much power in the back to be of any use. I hear what you're saying with curves, but I think that this kit hides a lot of the stock curves and makes it an entirely different car.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I think it's well done, and looks better than the other Accent body kits which are all horrible IMO, but it just doesn't do it for me. It doesn't look like an Accent anymore. I see it and think Scion tC.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:32 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that V6 clio has the stock body on it. it's a good looking car but it's got too much power in the back to be of any use.

haha yeah but it's stunning!! 200hp womp womp they should have kept the mid-engine turbo setup from the 80s. i wish they made accents like that. at least built them widebody like this:
check out the skirts, no curves.

maybe the wheels on the red car are what's throwing me off. maybe it needs some Superturismos, or something classy. i dunno. it's not bad, but it's definitely not "hyundai-esque"
Old 10-11-2009, 07:19 PM

i do like those skirts, and i see what you mean, red car's skirts are very curvy.

I jsut wish there was a decent kit for LCs