External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Its been awhile but im back with another visual mod.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent
Default Its been awhile but im back with another visual mod.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:04 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

GLOW IN THE DARK RICE! Thats very nice lol NOT. Yet, this is my opionon so dont get mad man, but I dont like visual stuff, I hate on just about all visual mods besides, lowering,rims and tires sets. I think the rest is garbage and should have been used as go fast money not look at me money! IM ALL ABOUT GO! F*CK THE SHOW!

BUT ON A NICER NOTE, GOOD JOB ON THE INSTALL LOOKS VERY EVEN, UNLIKE MOST! GOOD JOB!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:26 PM

To each his own. Well during the install i think i over extended one of the back shocks and the ride has just been sh*tty as hell so next thing is of course suspension. and thanks for the positive criticism. cool.gif
Old 05-01-2010, 10:32 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

what spoiler is that? i think the tints and everything else is cool. just keep it clean and focus on getting it to move faster.

yeah i think neons in general are cool, but the underglow kit is a decade old. it's a fad that's been played out. plus in my experience it's more a girl repellent hehee.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:14 AM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

QUOTE (03hatchetback @ May 1 2010, 10:26 PM)
To each his own. Well during the install i think i over extended one of the back shocks and the ride has just been sh*tty as hell so next thing is of course suspension. and thanks for the positive criticism. cool.gif

SLAM THAT SH*T MAN!!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

Good criticism guys. I f*cking love our community, speak our minds but keep it civil. Back on subject, looks good, just make sure you give it some guts under the Hood so you aren't the the dude with the slow ass Hyundai with neons. What color is your car?
Old 05-02-2010, 10:20 AM

oh i forgot to mention so you guys dont think i wasted my money the lights were FREE. the spoiler is a replica cobalt ss spoiler. right now its black. but my plan in the future is a two tone emerald green on the bottom and a pearl white for the top. well good thing the fad is over and im not doin it cuz everybody else has got them. Ne suggestions on where i could find some decent performance suspension?