External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

I got on the Top Rides of Cardomain!

Old 12-20-2003, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Tuesday of this past week, while sitting in my cubicle, bored at work, I decided to check my guestbook on my cardomain page. I haven't looked at it in months, and it kinda made me curious when I saw that there were 10 new messages in 2 days (and only 50 in the last year total). I was reading my messages and came across this one...

posted by tractorboy 12/14/03, 7:11 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clicked on the top rides and I saw this and was like what the f*** is a honda tiburon, so I click it and i'm looking through, I never knew this car existed! I was like holy shit, then I got to the interior pics. This is one sweet ride, take good care of her. No lamborghini compares to this in appearance. Check out my Jeep some time, it's not much but I just got it a month ago, nothing like your ride, but it gets me where i'm going. - John

well... I read this and thought, "there's a top rides thing on cardomain?" At first I thought it might have been linked off some other site to my page, but then I noticed *DUH* at the top of the page it has a link to "Top Rides".
http://www.cardomain.com/top_rides <--- Click There

Well, supposedly I've been on there since last Saturday. I battled from 2nd, to 4th, to 2nd, and up to 1st place. The Hummer that has the #2 position is pretty awesome, so I don't know how long I'll be able to hold it. I've gone from 56,000 hits on my page, up to 74,779 hits at the time of this post (2:00 EST) in only a week.

I'm guessing I won't be up there for long, since many people with trucks and jeeps consider my car "rice" no matter what I do to it. I've had a few b**** posts in my guestbook just saying how it's slow because it's a Hyundai.. blah blah...

so what I'm asking is to please help me represent Hyundai, and keep me on top! With the 20,000 hits I've gotten in the last week, I can't really vote it up much myself. Also, take a look at my poll I put up there a couple days ago. I'm interested in seeing what you think. Post in my guestbook if you want an addition to the poll options.

http://www.cardomain.com/top_rides
Old 12-20-2003, 01:45 PM

Default I got on the Top Rides of Cardomain!

Tractor boy is a tool
"HONDA"???
:x
Old 12-20-2003, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

yeah... I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not :roll:
Old 12-20-2003, 03:59 PM

Hey, I voted for you! Got to keep us represented! You deserve it though..
Old 12-20-2003, 05:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

congrats dude!!
Old 12-20-2003, 06:49 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tib

awesome dude laugh.gif i haven't checked mine in forever no telling whats on it
Old 12-20-2003, 09:20 PM

I would put my car up on that site.. but I think it would only detract from yours... My poor tib is so horribly stock right now.. and what is changed is unseen except for the rims.
Old 12-21-2003, 01:11 AM

thats cool majik!
Old 12-21-2003, 06:21 AM

QUOTE (KayJai)
Tractor boy is a tool
"HONDA"???
:x

LOL, couldn't have said it better myself.

Very well done Majik, keep it up man. laugh.gif
Old 12-24-2003, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

you could setup a paypal account to accept payments for donations. say something like, "keep this the top car if you like it and help with the costs of modifications." i bet youd get some money.