External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

grills on ebay

Old 08-23-2001, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default grills on ebay

k, i bought these things and tried to install them. getting the old ones off is a bitch. i could only manage to get one of the little metal tooth clips off. is there an easy way to get them off???? and does any1 know how to attach the new ones?? zip ties??? and if so what do i zip tie them too??? i think someone on SR is the one selling them(redshark maybe) anywho, if someone has some helpful hints please advise. thanks crew.
Old 08-23-2001, 10:48 AM

Those are my grills. Whats the problem? Which set did you get? Aluminum or Metal? I can look in logs..but im lazy.....

Either way...take off the stock clips, take out stock grills, replace with new grills, reclip.

****Directions should of been in the package****

Email me @ tiburongrills@yahoo.com with ANY questions. So you like BigRed Shark's grills? Those are mine too..hehe
Old 08-23-2001, 02:19 PM

Just wanted to know if there is an easy way to get those F N clips off. i pulled like a bastard and they wont budge. i only managed to get one off. im kinda scared to brake them. they are kinda hard to get a good angle at. they are metal(the grills that is) i think. and i didnt see any instructions. if there is an easy way let me know.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: clownboy ]
Old 08-23-2001, 02:37 PM

If you cant get them off with yourt bare (now down to the bone) fingers..try a flathead screw driver. I used my bare hands though..kinda hard...give them a little rock..from side to side and then pull up on only one side until it's all the way off...then just pull them off. take your time with them..DO NOT BRAKE ANY STOCK PLASTIC CLIPS!!! Some one else on TSR broke his back clip...kinda hard to mount grills with no clips to slide onto...so be careful!

Mine slide off easy now..(but still "lock" into place) after about 50 times....