External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Fog Lights!

Old 05-26-2004, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look familier? they should.. set of fogs I won on ebay (and now sitting on my desk) for the Subaru WRX. Soon as I get my body kit and mod it to fit.. well, I hope my car looks pretty.. in a purposeful kind of way. Of all the Subarus, the 2.5 RS and the WRX.. it was the look the fogs gave it that I liked the most..
Old 05-26-2004, 06:06 PM

Very cool fogs, You dont like your Hella's anymore?

What kind of body kit are you getting??,
and buy a camera damnit!, LOL You need to post pics!! smile.gif
Old 05-26-2004, 07:54 PM

nothing to take pics of yet.. my car, except for my driving lights and rims and a couple of small odds and ends, is disgustingly stock.

That will be changing this summer. The kit I got was the King kit that evofusion had on ebay.. got myself a 900 kit for 400 plus shipping.. not too shabby.. all because I liked the rear and the skirts. While it is only a "lip" kit that bolts to the bottom of the stock bumpers.. I am going to be changing that. I have enough glassfibre skills (and my father is an expert at the stuff) that I am going to make a plug of the stock bumpers.. attach the kit, smooth it out, mod it to fit my lights (fogs, rear fog, and clear rear fog to be a reversing light) and then make another mold and finally produce complete bumpers to bolt to my car... then I can paint her!

The reason I am getting rid of my driving lights... I am going to REAL HIDs.. not a kit to convert my headlights.. this is going to be cool.. I will not be needing the driving lights after that.. but close to the shore, fogs are ALWAYS needed.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:24 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

do you have an RD or RD2? if an RD2, and you have the stock foggers, i'll take those off your hands. (i actually only need the right side..) lemme know either here or via PM. thank you
Old 05-28-2004, 12:29 PM

RD, the king kit was only for 1st gens
Old 05-28-2004, 04:32 PM

^^^^ he's right.. not only is my car an RD1.. but it never came with the stock fogs..
Old 05-28-2004, 06:34 PM

Can not wait to see it man, and I would get a set of the HID lense, ballasts etc and retrofit them smile.gif into the Headlamps
Old 05-28-2004, 08:23 PM

Default Trying to post some pics of me/car and such(56k beware btw)

not quite so easy... I am ordering some Hella replacement lamps.. I am going to fit them into the stock housings and have the lens ground clear where the highbeams are... sort of like how BMW does their lights