External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Fog Light Harness Help

Old 03-09-2003, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tib
Default Fog Light Harness Help

I purchased the fog light switch for the 01 tiburon, but it doesn't come with the harness that clips on the back. I called to try to order that harness & the guy said that if my car didn't come with the harness, I'm sorta out of luck. Now has anyone installed the light switch??? It has 6 prongs on the back & they're rather small, so it would be fairly difficult to try and hard-wire it. Anyone know where to obtain the harness. I guess I will try junkyards, but I haven't found any close with a tiburon.... Does anyone know if all newer hyundai models have the same harness???
Any help would be appreciated.
SharkBite
Old 03-09-2003, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know if this helps but I have read a few times here that there already IS a harness behind the dash, and down by the fogs as well, even if your car didn't come with fogs. Everyone says it's there, you just need to look for it. I am not sure if this only applies to first gen or what though.

EDIT: Nevermind. AFTER I did some searching I found that the 2nd gens are not pre-wireed (it was actually a topic you posted!!)

[ March 09, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: AllBlackTibby ]