External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

DECALS

Old 02-08-2004, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok guys just wanting to get some opinions on what you guys think?
first what do you think about decals " BRAND NAMES" on the side of your tiburon cool or stupid secound what color would look good on a blue tiburon besides white and last i want to put a decal on my rear bumper
that read " SLOW TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" but it will look like an arrow pointing to the right with the words inside what do you think?
Old 02-08-2004, 07:26 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default DECALS

decals, if not overdone, can look good. try to stay away from Bumper Sticker-type ones though, like the "slow traffic..." one. i find bumper stickers very tacky on cars such as ours. Windshield banners are good, if done right. having decals on the rear quarter window looks good on tibs. just don't over do it. just try to avoid tackiness.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:45 PM

yeah, thats sometimes called a role call. Sometimes people list em on the door, along the sideskirt, on the hood, on the rear hatch glass, and on the rear quarter glass. It looks classy as long as you don't over do it. With a cobalt blue tiburon I'd say either go with lighter blue or silver, those colors will look classy. The white would look cheap. Also don't do the bumper sticker. It'll look better w/o it.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:53 PM

tibbychick where did you get those graffics they look good on the car?
Old 02-08-2004, 09:08 PM

If at all possible, try and resist the urge to put role call stickers on your ride. I think that they look really cool if they are done right.

But there is one major drawback. You are basically making a shopping list for any would be thieves in your area. Especially if you put an audio company's name on your car.

It is all up to you, silver would look really good on blue. I don't think too much about the bumper idea though.

The nice thing about decals is. They can be peeled off if you don't like em.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:45 AM

QUOTE (canadianshark74)
If at all possible, try and resist the urge to put role call stickers on your ride. I think that they look really cool if they are done right.

But there is one major drawback. You are basically making a shopping list for any would be thieves in your area. Especially if you put an audio company's name on your car.

Excellent point....lol, I almost forgot about the thieving factor.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:41 AM

and cops... last thing you want is to make your coupe a bigger target than it already is
Old 02-09-2004, 01:46 PM

thats true
Old 02-09-2004, 02:48 PM

vinyl is for houses... not cars.. go paint!!!!!!!!!!.. soory i had to put that there.. i paint cars soo i needed to say that..
Old 02-09-2004, 05:40 PM

sounds like a plug