External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

CUDA BODYKIT

Old 04-28-2003, 02:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course I am paying for the parts. Well, at least the insurance is paying for the replacement parts anyways. tongue.gif

You'd be surpised how strong the fiberglass kit is. I didn't even have to use bottom supports/brackets because the bumpers were rigid enough, but still flexible that I've scrapped the back against the ground (stupid story I really didn't tell many about) but all that broke was the one mounting bolt, nothing else on the bumper.

I've also backed into something and the paint cracked a little, but the kit itself was just fine. So as far as flexability and durability, fiberglass isn't so bad. Yes, I would like a polyurethane kit also, but since none is available, the fiberglass is good. happy.gif

Dun worry so much, so breaking the kit. hehe. Just drive safer. tongue.gif And watch out for people trying to hit you car. lol...
Old 04-28-2003, 04:39 PM

Spike, when you come to our office in Korea, I will be able to explain the whole situation in detail to you.

For the rest of you, I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this, but just for the record, here is what the situation is, regarding the Cuda kit.

Alex Seo, who is the owner of Concepto, was one of the shareholders of Cuda when it first started. He allegedly stole the rights to the Cuda kit while he was with the company, and this is what is currently an ongoing court battle. He did have a lot to do with the initial design, so you could say he is the designer, but since he was with Cuda at the time, the design should be company property. He is no longer a shareholder, and Cuda became Spiido, which is now one company with SR in Korea. Hence the reason why we say that the Cuda kit is our design.
Old 04-28-2003, 09:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wow.

Hey Sam, that cleared up a BUNCH.

Clear and concise answers. Gotta love it. When should I bring Jason (SPIKE) down to Anyang City?
Old 04-28-2003, 09:40 PM

Sam told me to come down this weekend...

I am south of yong san so REDZ meet me there OR just take a bus to Yong San and then I can meet you there I don't care smile.gif

I will have a cell phone by then so hopefully I can call some people....

J