External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Cuda 2 Front Bumper Fitment??

Old 01-02-2005, 05:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: XM Radio Mount

Hey guys and gals,

I'm going to be purchasing a new front bumper soon and the top candidate is the Cuda 2 front thru Team-SR (Evo Fusion). My custom front is just not holding up anymore, too much stress with the extra fiberglass and the foglights, so I'm goin to go more subtle. Anyways, I was just wondering if those of you that have this front bumper could tell me how the fitment was and things of that nature and if anyone wants to purcahse my front bumper, bidding starts at 125 tongue.gif
Old 01-02-2005, 05:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: body kit fitment issue

Ewww. I would buy through Importshark.com more than I would buy through Evo-Fusion. The fitment is supposedly decent. I just wouldn't buy a kit through a company like Evo-Fusion. Icky people to deal with.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: My new OBD II scanner tool

The problem is you will still be getting it thru SR/TSR/Evo f***up.

Excuse the language.

Anyways Clean, I know a few folks here have posted on what they think about their kits there. I suggest you check some of the comments out and maybe IM a few of them folks.

Personally, I'd look at Ricks forums here in Real-Performance forums here, he's got some ORIGINAL MPS and US Copies available, for a good price.
Old 01-03-2005, 03:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Car missfire

i pm'ed omega.....

I got a shop to install it.. the fitment was so bad he had to cut both bumpers in two and remold the top part of the original bumpers onto the bottom part of the kit bumpers.

Sides were ok, an inch more or less..

Had to put a couple of hours for the finition as well, got bumps and waves all over..

Actually, the fitment cost me the same as buying the kit..
Old 01-03-2005, 05:17 PM

Default Re: want a mini?

Just a quick note...your name and profile say you have a 2001 tib....that body kit would be the Cuda....not Cuda 2....expect the same issues with either kit.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Stuffed Clutch?!

QUOTE (greatlakestib)
Just a quick note...your name and profile say you have a 2001 tib....that body kit would be the Cuda....not Cuda 2....expect the same issues with either kit.

He's actually right.

The Cuda is the Cuda.

The Cuda 2 is the MPS ripoff that SR did.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:18 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator
Default Re: Motoria catback exhaust

I bought the cuda2/mps redesign (I say redesign because the rear is different) when it first came out because I needed a kit fast. I wanted to install one while the body shop was repairing the 12 grand in damage after my wife got t-boned. I really like the kit, SR or not. the fit was reasonably decent, the quality is good and it has held up to a lot of abuse. a year later and the only cracks are the ones I've caused myself or from other people backing into me. the worst problem is the license plate light holes are way to big. you can see them in the pic on evo's web site. thats my car BTW in the picture if you click all the way to the listing for it. now I'm not saying that I havnt had my fair share of problems with brad when he and sr were still together. but I still think it's a decent product for the price. I get compliments on it all the time. And one more comment about the fit...I've heard tons of horror stories about the original mps and US copies. good luck if you go that route. EVO fan or not, I was pleased.

here...this is my ride...might as well post it.

Old 01-03-2005, 07:12 PM

Default Re: tib 00

Interesting...

Well as this heats up, look what I happened to find on EBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Whattaya know
Old 01-03-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Re: New Decal Design Contest...

At that price? If S/H isn't too bad, go for it.
Old 01-03-2005, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator
Default Re: Cuda 2 Front Bumper Fitment??

yeah brad uses the pics I sent him for the site and for his ebay adds. Thats fine with me, kinda cool to have pics of my car out there. like I said I've been happy with it. if you like the kit, I would recomend it. Just good luck getting it from them...lol. Although the kit came fast. It was just the other "in stock" items that I have bought from SR that I had trouble with.

I have since changed the wheels that are in that pic. Im probably gonna post some new ones when I take them.

oh...wow. I just saw the price of the bid...lol. I f you can get it for that i would do it...but you might have to compete with me cause thats cheaper than just the front bumper. which I need to replace due to smackin to many dips when I had my wheels off for the winter. The bumper sits real low. If you have anything smaller than 17" wheels, scrap them and buy bigger. After I put 17's on, I never really had a problem with scraping

edit*** sorry I just read the bid...just for the front. Depending On what kit you have, I would still say go for it. Just dont mix and match frontd and sides if you dont think it will match... If you dont have skirts, think it over cause it sits pretty low in front