External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Crooked H Badge

Old 04-04-2005, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so im plannign a HUGE change in Toby's looks, and for a reason the Huyndai badges are in my way, are there any badges i can put in the place of it? anything that would look similer, id like a Porsche Crest in the back instead, i already got a cool "Handling designed by Lotus" emblam im putting where the original Tiburon logo was. But what can i put in the holes the original badge takes place, both front and back.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:29 PM

You realise Kit that you are moving into a whole new realm of Rice here, right? There is NOTHING more ricey that putting badges on your car that do not in some way belong there. ESPECIALLY putting the badge from a high performance or High luxury vehicle onto a lessor one.

Please do not do this.. debadge Toby compleatly, but do not put a porsche badge on his arse.. and the Handling by Lotus, that does not work either, we are handling by Porsche.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:48 PM

Ill take a pic of the lotus badge in a few days, its actualy quite nifty, heh,i said nifty anyway, its green and its like 3"long x 1" high. It says handeling by lotus and the CAB logo.

Well, how can i fill the holes meaningly, they will be covered, lets say i wanna put a sticker over the whole lenth of the rear where teh badge is, howd i do that. Ok fine ill be honest, thats where the racing stripes i wanna put on go, you happy, now, if i use the vinyl going over it its gonna stand out and look ugly udnerneeth so i clearly either gotta make a hole in it when i put it on or take the badge of and then put it back on.

EDIT: Aww you called him Toby, thats soo sweet, tnx Mad, at least someone respects his name
Old 04-04-2005, 09:52 PM

kinda strange you call your car toby. don't change the badges that definitly is ricy and emblems aren't really a major change... tongue.gif
Old 04-04-2005, 09:57 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think one day we will see Kit's car @ laughatrice.com or whatever it is... lol.gif I think you have the most badly abused, tormented, and maltreated Tib in the world. :angry:
Old 04-04-2005, 10:00 PM

kinda strange you call your car toby.

Hes a boy, hes got a muffler between his tires.

don't change the badges that definitly is ricy and emblems aren't really a major change... tongue.gif

The racing stripes were the major change not the emblams silly

I think one day we will see Kit's car @ laughatrice.com or whatever it is... I think you have the most badly abused, tormented, and maltreated Tib in the world.

That hurt 02.gif i probably will make it thier sometime, how is he abused? ok stunt driving gives him a kick in the but ok, but isnt he the cleanest poochie face youve ever seen?