External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Considering Changing My Front Clip.

Old 03-14-2010, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I've been looking for several hours (maybe I'm blind) but I can't find any posts about a front end conversion. So here goes: I have some damage to my right front fender and bumper cover, so with that, I'm Considering Converting to Rd1. My main problem is that I don't know how much work or money it would take. I feel like it will be a bit involved despite the two models having the same front fenders. Another reason I would like to do this is that I pretty much hate most of the body kits out there for the Rd2, so mine would forever look stock in that configuration. Another factor to consider is that I need all new lighting in the front to return it to original or better condition. So if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-14-2010, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I don't know how many actual posts are out there, but it has been done. A lot of how hard is it and how much will it cost depends on you. if you can meticulously remove the rad support and weld in the new one, then not to much.