External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Color Schemes

Old 01-22-2005, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im a chick, I still would never put pink anywhere on my car. I'd go with purple first, which I do have a little bit of. But I changed my color scheme yet again for the 10th time, now its gunmetal/silver/red/black.
Old 01-22-2005, 02:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

QUOTE (emstib1)
well see, man, i'm a WOman so pink is perfect smile.gif

Bi chicks rule.

lmao.gif bigeyes2.gif

LOL

How about you paint the front half Pink and the back half Brown?
Old 01-22-2005, 02:36 PM

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
How about you paint the front half Pink and the back half Brown?

eek5.gif dead1.gif puke.gif greddy2.gif
Old 01-23-2005, 02:51 AM

I was thinking of doing the black/purple/white scheme to my car, but then I realized if I were to sell the Tib later on... no guy would buy the car and the trade-in would suck. Not to mention, I'd get sick of it. Sooo... my scheme is black/red/white and it's lovely. It still matches my personality and I still have some purple lying around (like in the blanket on my back seat).
Old 01-23-2005, 09:20 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Tibs have horrible trade-in value anyway. laugh.gif Might as well pimp it out and hope that some idiot rich kid comes along and likes it and will pay 8k for it.

I plan on probably not selling my car unless someone gives me a decent price on the car. I do keep all the stock parts so that if I have to go back to stock I can to sell it.

ON TOPIC: I always thought silver with blue flakes looked pretty sweet. Maybe silver with purple flakes? Yummy...
Old 01-23-2005, 04:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Oooowww..... Silver with purple flakes.... nice. Go with purple tibbychick. Works for me. tongue.gif:

Personally, I think the shark racing cuda purple is an awsome color on our car, but just a few shades too light for my taste. Close though. Would be great on a girls car.
Old 01-23-2005, 05:09 PM

speaking of pink, look what I found:

pink wire loom on ebay. laughing.gif

You should pick some up Emily.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:23 AM

QUOTE (hamhead)
Tibs have horrible trade-in value anyway. laugh.gif Might as well pimp it out and hope that some idiot rich kid comes along and likes it and will pay 8k for it.

I plan on probably not selling my car unless someone gives me a decent price on the car. I do keep all the stock parts so that if I have to go back to stock I can to sell it.

ON TOPIC: I always thought silver with blue flakes looked pretty sweet. Maybe silver with purple flakes? Yummy...

Some idiot rich kid in my town was selling his black rd2... holy hell, it was horrible. He SPRAYPAINTED the interior blue and had these obnoxious Hyundai and Tiburon decals all over the exterior and interior... LIKE WE COULDN'T TELL WHAT KIND OF CAR IT WAS FROM THE BRANDING ON THE BACK. He tried getting me to buy it for $11k, with all of that crap done to it. I would have had to spend probably 2 grand to fix what he messed up.

And my Tib's trade-in is $8k right now... I bought it for $9400 used in PA. Some dealers locally here in NJ try to sell my same exact car with MORE miles for $12k.

The only reason I would sell my car is if I got a decent buy with an 85 or 02 Trans Am with T-Tops. Haha, I'd TOTALLY get rid of the Tib if I could get my hands on a DeTomaso Pantera though, lol. Yeah it won't happen though.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:55 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

QUOTE (ToXiC_LovE)
Haha, I'd TOTALLY get rid of the Tib if I could get my hands on a DeTomaso Pantera though, lol. Yeah it won't happen though.

Hey Toxic Love, my friends dad owns one and works on it every day. I just drool over it in anticipation of my next ride in it. They are soooo low! and amazing. They have their own distinctive sound, it sounds awesome and I love the gearing (how it's all backwards and reversed, hard to explain)...but yeah they are lovely cars and I know what you mean. Pantera > Tiburon/any other car
Old 01-27-2005, 08:00 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

Paint it HOK Kandy Magenta like this

one of the girls in my CC...it looks awesome..in the sun at different angles

that is if you like bright colors

JD