External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

clear corners

Old 10-09-2001, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tib
Default clear corners

I'm thinking about ordering the SR clear corners. It is from my understanding that they come with different bulb housing (the single filament kind). I suppose I could use the factory bulb housing still?? If not does anyone know how I could get my hands on the bulbs that are blue but light up orange?????

In addition does anyone have suggs on a brand of xenon or h.i.d-like headlights
Old 10-09-2001, 07:07 AM

well i can answer one of your questions, i just received my clear corners in the mail a few days ago. they are very easy to install, just one screw, and yank em out. you are right they do come with a different light but you can just take out the ones from your factory corners, just twist and shout! as for the blue lights that light up amber, i have no idea, but would like to order a pair myself.
Old 10-09-2001, 07:48 AM

To answer your other question, read this: http://www.teamsr.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.c...c&f=18&t=000303

Read Random's reply,...
If you do find bulbs that work for out North American Tibs, pls do share
Old 10-09-2001, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Accent

The orange lights kinda look funny in there, I would bet that if you would goto Autozone and get just clear lights instead, no one would be the wiser, I live in IL and the cops around here are well, IL cops. They do provide a little different tint than the actual headlights, so you really can't tell unless you are specifically looking for it.
Old 10-09-2001, 02:10 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tib - Beta

You can get LED Bulbs. They are 1156,1157 3157 compatible. They use est. 12-22 leds. They are clear when off and blue,red and amber when on. I think the amber stay amber even when off.Some models rotate. They make an clear corner look totally stealth.Ckeck out nopi.com