External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Bumper Replacement Parts Question.

Old 02-26-2010, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am replacing my bumper and driver's side fender due to a wreck. I think I am going to go oem on the bumper and im not sure on the fender. Help me out..

1. Are oem parts the way to go for the fender and bumper

2. What other parts or replacement fasteners do i need to buy along with the bumper and fender

3. Are the bumper and fender hard to replace

4. I have the base model car without foglights, hence I have the inserts in my bumper where the fog lights would normally go. The part bumber for the bumper with foglights is 86510-27500,
do i need a different bumper that has inserts instead of foglights and if so what is that part number of that bumper. and do the inserts come with the new bumper or do i got to buy them separately, as they are even sold seperately
on the hyundai parts site

5. what is the cheapest hyundai parts site to buy from?

6. does ayone know a part number for the metal pieces that hold the plastic grille to the front bumper

Thanks.....
Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

Honestly, I'd try to find an auto wrecker that has some tibs similar to yours and salvage parts. Loads cheaper then new.