External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Body Kit

Old 07-11-2006, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Coupe 2.0fx RD2

I have the europen version of tiburon .itテつエs called Hyundai Coupe here in norway 2000mod. but 1.6fx Beta 1 engine ..
I were thinking about the Erebuni 507 Bodykit (link http://www.andysautosport.com/product/exte...ni?_v=vmd00220) ... or the Ekstreme Dimensions Extreme Dimensions Vader 2 Body Kit ..the price for the latest one are much cheaper aka erebuni -...whats the difference? fitting ....??? and what do i do about the OEM Parkinglight who are sitting a the bumper corner ??? is there any "clear corner" lamps who have both kind of lamps ...directionlamps/parkinglights??? ..and what kind of painting are needed when a reciving the kit???
Old 07-11-2006, 01:31 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

your post is kinda a mess and hard to understand, but I will attempt to answer some of your questions.
Erebuni is more reputable. I'm sure it would be better fitting.
Obviously when you receive the Kit you would need to paint it with factory match colors. Just bring it into a reputable body shop to have it painted.
Clear corner lights are available. http://www.kspec.com is your best option, or there is a DIY to make yours clear.
Anyways, there are not many 1.6L Tibs on the site, so post some pics.
Oya, and most of your questions can be answered by searching.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:01 AM

well i have clear corners OEM ..they came with the car when it was new. But there are only one orange bulb in each lamp .. and the parking light are mounted at det frontbumper corner OEM ..where should i mount these lights into a body kit bumper? so my question are : does it excist "clear corner" lights with both kind of lights?? turn signal and parking light in one unit.???
Old 07-12-2006, 11:04 AM

Can you post a pic so I know what your talking about?
Old 07-12-2006, 11:34 AM

as you can see of the first picture ... ahead of the fog lights there are parking lights ... and they will be gone with a another bumper ...
Old 07-12-2006, 11:51 AM

I think I understand what you are talking about. In North America, we have 1157 bulbs in the front corner lights which act as our park lights AND signal lights. They have 2 filaments.
I noticed that my Clear Corner lights came with 1156 bulbs that would act only as signal bulbs.
so what you would need is to get bulb holders from an RD-Tib in North america (or elsewhere that shares our setup), along with 1157 bulbs, and replace your clear corner bulbs with those. Then you would need to rewire your parklights to use the extra wire coming to the corner lights.
Does that make sense?
Maybe someone with that setup has a little more insight.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:04 PM

okey ...itテつエs makes sense to me ...thanks for info !! i have saved this reply ...and printed it out ...rewiering are no problem ..maybe the wires are long enough too ... there are maybe 10-15centimeter under the clear corners to my OEM parking lights ...

And one more question :

look here :

http://www.importshark.com/ProductImages/B...gen2/CudaC1.htm

fog lights are not into this kit when purchasing ...so what kind of fog lights are on the pictures??

and ... with that back bumper there are som light problems AGAIN ... no foglights ...as there is on my stock europen version ..
Old 07-22-2006, 11:28 PM

Well Ive got 2 of the Vader 2 kits for my rd1 and one of which IS from extreme dimensions. It fit really well. I was suprised. I just needed to shave a little bit off of the sideskirts so the door would close and not get caught on it. Other than that...no problems.