External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Blue light special

Old 05-21-2001, 03:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey random, so how do i get intouch with ammoman??? is he on this forum or fxtreme??? and ammoman if your out there, hit me up with a lil feed back man. where do you find all your info. cause from what i read on the violation section at the dmv site, it seemed pretty cut and dry that no colors besides white or amber were legal. the actual bulb can be any color, but the light that it gives off has to be one of those two colors.

Yeah the cop always give me the same lame ass reason too. Its always the unaproved modified lighting speach. "if its not stock and dosent come with the car, you cant have it" ganna have to start carrying around a BS flag in my car. thanks for all the info crew.
Old 05-21-2001, 04:00 AM

[img][URL=http://www.DysartHS.homestead.com/files/demon5.gif[/img] Sorryabout the caps!!!

[ May 21, 2001: Message edited by: Cervantez-Green Demon ]
Old 05-21-2001, 04:14 AM

It's cool man. wink.gif
Old 09-25-2002, 10:31 AM

yup been hit up bt the man cause of my baby blues too! anyone know where i can get some l.e.d. 194's, i hate it when the reg. painted bulbs turn green after a month or 2.

p.s.- why do me and my buds get sh*t on by the cops cause our exhuasts are too loud, then sum hippie roars by on harley davidson that sets my alarm off every day!!!!
Old 09-25-2002, 11:10 AM

Vehicle: 02 beta accent, 91 gmc syclone

...because Harley's are built that way, and cars are not.
Old 09-25-2002, 11:27 AM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

ooo good info from all the IL peeps about the clear lights....so far I have hyper white turn signal lights and have still yet to be pulled over...Whats even funnier is that I live right accross the street from the Aurora police department so they see me every day...I thought about making my back up lights hyper white..but i think that might get me pulled over...my 2 cents...laterz