External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Best of show

Old 04-28-2003, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best of show

Ok i decided a while back i was going to make the tiburon a show car. I just dont know what route i should go. Flashy or not. I have two ways to go. One is either a candy purple, some sort of orange or bright green paint iwth some pearl in it, this all with 19 inch chrome rims on air ride with white and what ever color the exterior is on the sideside. That is my flashy route. The other is keep my car white put carbon fiber hood with gun metal rims. either air bags or coilovers and then inside go black and silver interior. Which do would u rather see if u went to a show and had to pick between the two. thanks.
Old 04-28-2003, 11:36 AM

well, i'm no show judge, so i can't say for sure. one way, it sounds like your car is borderline obnoxious, while the other way sounds like a generic tuner (granted a tib isn't very generic in shows). if you can somehow combine the two (no lime green, and a very unusual gunmetal wheel), that would be quite nice.
just my .02
Old 04-28-2003, 11:44 AM

Pearlized Jazz orange with BLACK glitter specs. and a nice set of pearlized 19" orange rims. air bag it. chop the back hatch and make it dance to music. wiggle_m and have the front license plate also spin around, to reveal a 3d image. just a few "show" thoughts. Oh, dont forget to to mold the engine bay/hood closed. The would be a first to see.

[ April 28, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Fast.Type-S ]
Old 04-28-2003, 12:25 PM

please dont do it lime green or yellow... im so sick of lime colored cars. theyre everywhere. my friend has a dark purple gst eclipse and has the blitz kit on it with 18" chromies on it and it looks really good. u could go with a different blue. orange might look good as long as it isnt the same orange that everyone uses. try to be different.