External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

anyone know off hand what # the fog light bulbs are for the fogs in the ixion kit?

Old 12-10-2002, 03:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone know off hand what # the fog light bulbs are for the fogs in the ixion kit?

hey all, it's been really nasty snow/ice/sleet kinda rain and i don't have a garage and i want to know what size the fog light bulbs are for the fog lights in the ixion kit because i want to replace them. anyone know off hand what size they are so i don't have to wait for the snow to melt all over my car to find out? lol i want to know so i can get it as a christmas present wink
Old 12-12-2002, 01:16 AM

Old 12-12-2002, 08:08 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

they are 4 inches from what ive i know! as for what type...i have no clue...but any 4 inch should work! I know APC (shuuuudddddeeerrr rolleyes.gif ) makes ones that fit perfectly...you really just have to look around! I remember someone mentioning that the fogs from the kia minivan are the same used in the kit but i could be wrong! hope i helped some! your in MD right??? yea this past snow really sucked...how did your ixion kit hold up??
Old 12-13-2002, 09:06 AM

HELLA is coming out with an ANGEL EYE FOG LIGHT smile.gif .

or MATRIX somethin or other has one smile.gif