External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Anyone Have This Spoiler?

Old 02-15-2010, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

found this spoiler i think i like but not to sure. Its the one from the cuda body kit on shark racing. u can just buy the wing and i probally will but would like to see it on more then just that car. also imput on what you think of it would be nice. thanks guys.

Its the second pic

http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cg...;cate=010801000
Old 02-15-2010, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

that called a cuda rear spoiler.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

i just sold one of these just last week to dr. papadakalis.

there is two things that make this wing not on my "want list" after i got one...

professional install only: not a big thing i guess if you are painting your car at the same time but there is no bolt holes in the flange that will match up with the OEM holes and you would definitely need to put several bolts in the flange while fiberglassing them on the inside of the wing to get it to work. i'm talking like ten bolts at the minimum.

cuda emblem bump: in the middle of the wing there is a bump that you place the cuda emblem on. i guess if you went with this wing and were doing alot of bodywork ,getting rid of that bump if you didn't have the emblem wouldn't be a big deal. if you don't have the emblem i think it would look kinda odd to have that bump in the middle of the wing, right in the center, having no purpose being there. also, actually finding good cuda emblems would be a golden spike on a railroad if you catch my drift.

the main thing i did like about it...It only weighs 6.4 lbs.!!! if you look at it in the pics you would think it would weigh much more but it truthfully doesn't.

getting this wing with a wing west front bumper i think would make a attractive combination.

the only reason i bought it cause at the time i wanted it and didn't know there was a difference in hatchbacks between the RD1 and RD2. it was taking up space in my apt. and was glad it went to someone i know will actually get it on there car.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i had one myself at one point but they look better online then they do in person.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:02 PM

Ok does anyone know where to get the cuda emblem? so i can see what it looks like? does the wing have the holes for bolts already or no? and also no one has a pic of it?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Spiffywerks has one on his white RD2. It's part of the Cuda body kit. Has to be molded to the hatch I believe, so it does require body work. It's not as easy as putting in a couple bolts.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/336991 - Plenty of pictures

Looks better on the RD2 in my opinion.

it's never looked better on any car than it did on Spiffywerks' (the white tib)