External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Aftermarket Fogs *finished*

Old 01-04-2004, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this was taken during the day (overcast afternoon) its much brighter at night!!

And the in Cabin Switch (i have yet to mount it in a good spot)

Its all wired up!
Old 01-04-2004, 01:03 PM

Default Aftermarket Fogs *finished*

They look good how much were they? and how was the install

get some night pics laugh.gif
Old 01-04-2004, 01:21 PM

They cost $95 Canadian (not including Tax)
The install was a pain in the ass, cause i did'nt use a jack,and i just slid under the car to install the front wires/ and lights, and they did'nt leave me any wire to play with either!!.
It was easy to lay out all the wires, and get it into the cabin (just poped out a rubber plug in the firewall / pasenger side) -no prob

But i did screw up and hooked the wires wrong in the cabin, so i pussyed out and took it to an audio shop, and they hooked it up to a switchable power source inside the cabin, i wanted them to have power ONLY when the key is in the ignition, so im not sure what power source buddy hooked it up to. (i'll find out!, lol)
But they work !, lol

When i hooked it up wrong the first time (like the moron i am at times) - I burnt out some colours on the LED halo (there are 7 colours to choose from) 02.gif
But i bought another set, so i have another set of wires/fuse/resistor/switch to play with in case something happens in the future.

If you are familar with electrical wiring, then this mod will take you about 1 - 2 hours of work.

I am very glad i did this - they look great, and nobody has these were i am

I give them an 8 out of 10 (lost 2 points due to very vague install instructions)
Old 01-04-2004, 02:41 PM

Definitely need to see night pics on this one....look pretty good though. Where did you get them?
How much?

....on a different note, I see your resinator hanging out in there, did you take your air inlet off for the install or to reduce restriction?
If it was the second of the two you should take your resinator off....it gives you quite a bit more room in there.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: Honda

Yeah, I'm going to move my fog lights to the premade holes, right now they look cheap. Yours look good where you have them.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:16 PM

That is where I have my Hella Driving lights.. with the stock "vents" popped out, they look pretty good..