Europe All European members here.

Dutch Show

Old 05-03-2009, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999/Tiburon/RD1

This weekend we had a big show in The Netherlands.
2 days and 5 spots for our team a day.

I only went yesterday. The weather was really good and some really nice cars showed up.
And of course I was really proud of the filling of our spot.
So here ya go

Old 05-03-2009, 12:59 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Man, those are some sweet tibs. Can you tell me how the process of spraying that spider web on that tib goes?
Old 05-03-2009, 01:54 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

how did you guys manage to get an evo hood over there?! how is the leather white, and how easily dirty does that get?

hyundai coupe was a popular car over there. i really wonder why they push the GK market there when people clearly loved the first gens. maybe the new 1.6L T will make revolutionary appearances once again.

i see 5 of them pictured. really awesome. only things i don't like much are the rims on the other two cars.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:53 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Tiburon/RD1

thx fing02.gif

@DTN
The spider striping is done by airbrushing. Actually it was not the deal when my friend went to the body shop, but the painter did anyways lol
It came out really nice and he's happy with it. The car is really a eye catcher. He took all of our 15mins of fame haha

@ HKC
The evo hood came from ImportShark. He had to pay way to much to get it here of course...
The white leather is actually fake leather. The center of the seats are black. But he's pretty anal about his car, so he won't get in dirty and is not a daily anymore.

I'm not sure if I agree with you. The Coupé is not a very popular car here in Holland. I can drive for hours (think of driving in circles in the country lol) without seeing any - No rd's or gk's. The rd's is getting a bit more popular right now, because of the price.

I wish they brought the genesis here instead of making an all new 1.6l tib. But it will prob. do much better in Europe due to the insane gas prices and love for small cars....

Old 05-03-2009, 03:56 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

ahh yeah importshark was good to me when they gave me my refund but that's the only association i have there.

the red bumper is my favorite aftermarket bumper, i would still patch it up a bit like get rid of that one horizontal line and throw some painted gk foglight inserts with fogs or something crazy.

genesis coupe will make it, but the 1.6L will be a nice alternative, especially if it looks better! Although, it sucks that it will be the size of the Celica. That's sorta like reinventing the wheel. But if it looks super sexy, and has good quality and safety like even the Accent hatchback astonishingly is, it'll be a hit!! i think nowadays it's hard to find any rd, they're probably all in junkyards by now haha. the most of them exist in Spain, UK, and parts of the Mediterranean/Greece love Hyundais although last time I was in the Med and Italy i didn't see any but i did see loads upon loads of Accents and Lantras, no Sonatas, which tells you a little something.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

NICE!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:54 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

very nice
Old 05-04-2009, 12:41 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

mmmm... Purple Tiburon Gigity Gigity All Right!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:25 AM

awsome cars!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:51 PM

NICE!, I really like the front bumper on that red one.

Very nice tibs tho.