Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

what to do next..

Old 09-18-2002, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get the SR header,it gives good gains and its dyno proven!!
Old 09-18-2002, 01:05 PM

BV1 is right CAI's give a nice feel, just dont go nitrous man, if this car is your daily car then you dont wanna be sprayin. in a year you will be paying for engine rebuild costs and wish you hadnt used nitrous, one shot is all it takes and youre hooked, just asks jaws wink

[ September 18, 2002, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: VerdeShark98 ]
Old 09-18-2002, 01:13 PM

Come on you 20 year olds, live life on the edge. I'm 20 too and in school.

Shoved in the gt cam myself. It was FUN. Finish off your exhaust. It feels real good when it is done. The cam was nice, but not sure how much of a diff it made since i drove easy on it for a week before I laid into it. I have the injen intake and it is a worthwhile mod (especially before I warm up), but I would get the SR or AEM if I were you. I just couldn't wait. Throttle body and BIM is also something to consider. That is a little bit higher priced mod. Those are the basics for now, let me know if I missed anything. Those all are pretty safe mods. The cam is not a big thing as far as difficulty, just get a good torque wrench and follow some instructions. I am disappointed at the lack of people I see doing it.