Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

weapon-r intake

Old 05-30-2001, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weapon-r intake

Does anyone know how to hook this thing up? I've been trying for like 2 hours and I can't get the hoses connected....they seem too small....or is there some Wu-Tang secret I don't know to make connecting these things easier?
Old 05-30-2001, 09:54 AM

I just hooked up my weapon-r intake and everythings all good. I had to do some major custom cuz' it was for a 94 Mitsubishi motor, the same engine thats in my 94 Lantra just that my battery is located right where the intake led up to. I just used my ingenuity and made it fit. Hoses and stuff should be fine cuz' its made for that application. The hoses should be tight so maybe you just gotta work it in.
Old 05-30-2001, 11:51 AM

heat those suckers up with a blow dryer or something.. might expand a little and u might be able to wrestle it on
Old 05-30-2001, 02:13 PM

I got it in...finally. The hoses were a bitch. Yeah, I heated them up and it was a bit easier.
I haven't notice any difference in power or sound though....I'm stilling buying the KORE CAI.