Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

trans cooler/ filtration

Old 11-07-2004, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: GT Tech Front Lip - FINALLY GOT IT!!

Hey everybody, I'm another one of the unfortunate that has been cursed with an automatic transmission, but I still want to be able to add anything I want to my Tib. My question is in regards to a thread I saw about starting out with an auto tranny, and two of the tips were the torque converter and a trans cooler and filtration system. I've already found a company relatively close to me that will make a custom application of the torque converter for hopefully somewhere in the range of $450-600, but the trans cooler I haven't looked into. The actual question is what would be the best company in your opinions to buy the trans cooler and filtration from? I'm not overly familiar with aftermarket products and companies, so I would appreciate even if someone could just list the best brand names to look for? Thanks.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Removing the Cruise Control

You can looks at www.jegs.com and call them to see if they have any universal transmission coolers that will work on your car.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Stupid Question

on http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/b&m_hi-...cooling_system/
they have some, I am going to get one soon, not to sure how hard they are to install :?