Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

rid of buzz with resonator

Old 10-29-2009, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^that's so awesome!!!!!

little update. one down, three to go. i don't have time during the day do do this, so i stay up all night instead.

all is going well. pretty soon i will take some pictures and sound clips of the completion.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:53 PM

it's like 70 degrees here on halloween. my goodness, i always remember it being 45 degrees and my sweaty costume keeping me warm. WTF.

how the rims came out. without gloss and F2 badges yet. i need to wait 7 days for paint to cure.

can't beat Kumho MX's!

i've got to get me those rare seats next instead of these ugly ass ones:

then some nice leather shift boots. you guys know of any from other cars that will fit?

my next project, maybe after i graduate from school will be to get an OEM CF hood.

this exhaust is crazy!!!! without this extra resonator it was loud as hell with funny rice buzz that had my friends laughing. it sounds normal when starting & idle but when you're driving it's as if there's a silencer in the muffler. you can actually hear the engine. it's really pleasant & classy now and still completely straight through.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:05 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Sonata LX

i think you should paint the calipers silver to match, and why the BLEEP did you paint that part of the rotor??

wheels turned out awesome tho, very nice
Old 10-31-2009, 01:13 PM

thanks!!! you really think they should be silver? thanks for the advice. i will do a photoshop that and see how that would look.

as far as the rotors, 3 of them are aftermarket drilled/slotted and they came with the center painted. then my rear brake caliper f**ed up and grinded one of those rotors to the end and i had to replace it back to stock. so i painted it to match and if it's not painted, the OEM hyundai rotor rusts like the titanic.

i will be getting some sound clips soon. out of cash right now since it all went towards this exhaust.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:21 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

very nice....looks good so far.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:24 AM

Vehicle: Tibby Fx

your rims look great. where did you get the f2 sill plates?
Old 11-03-2009, 09:33 AM

thanks!! next time i snap some will be good quality photos, and gloss coated. haha where else but ebay!! finding good condition sills and seller willing to ship took almost 7 years. these are in excellent condition, shipping took 4 months with a business license (avoiding customs fees).

i also emailed some 5 stainless etching companies (even one that does office tablets and graves HAHA), half weren't able to do them, the other half quoted $300 shipped for non-rolled edges with tiburon logos.