Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Parts Upgrade ... Rd2 To Rd1

Old 01-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ see thats what im talking about.. lmao.gif lmao.gif owned.gif no one knew you meant beta I motor for rd2.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:38 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

LOL yes I see what you guys mean. What I ment and didnt actually type was the it was from the second gen (second body style) tib, and for some reason ended up putting beta 2. My bad. hail.gif

But n a serious not the engine parts are fully interchangeable? So I wont have to worry about fitment issues, good to know. Ok so what are the differences if any between the parts here, meaning 1998 to 2000/01. Also if I am swapping these parts (luckily I know how to do this better than explaining it) what should I be adding as well? A head was mentioned if I did this should I do some maching for just that much more performance?

Sorry aboot the noobie mistake but beleive it or not when you have to try to mod/ fix yer first car by yer self some things do get a bit confusing.

Could a mod please change the title to some thing more appropriate in hopes of some constructive feedback.

Apreciate the help Redz, and am happy to see your involvment with SFR they have some good quality products, keep up the good work mang.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

...beleive it or not when you have to try to mod/ fix yer first car by yer self some things do get a bit confusing

O bro I DEFINATELY feel you there. But id have it no other way. I cant tell you how many times ive spent more money on tools to install what I just bought then the part actually cost to buy.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:38 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

rd1 and rd2 tibs all have the beta1 engine .. there is no difference. swapping an im from an 01 to a 99 would not yield any results, and would in fact be just pointless.

i don't understand what you want to do and+or why..?
Old 01-20-2007, 12:06 PM

^^

in his very 1st sentance, he said he was gonna port and polish them.......

owned.gif tongue.gif