Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

At To Mt

Old 08-31-2008, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all, can anyone help me out with this? I want to install a manual transmission in my 2.0 Tib. I'm such a newb, but I intend to get the parts and have my mech friend help me out. I'd need a comprehensive list of parts - all help appreciated. The intention is to turbocharge as well.. "Steer" me in the right direction plz.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Search for transmisson swap and things of that nature. This topic has been covered on many occasions. Like I mentioned in your intro topic, the search function is your new best friend. Good luck with the swap.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:59 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

We have a step-by-step in the DIY section that can help you out, as well as a recent topic discussing the process.

How much is your budget? What is your experience level? How old are you? How much time do you have? Are you working on a daily driver that needs to be completed within the weekend?

I've done the swap, as have quite a few other members. Look through the write-ups already out there and come to us with what you've got, and we'll tell you where you're lacking.