Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Kspec Gb Racing Header Installed :-)

Old 05-17-2005, 06:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Nice!

Tell me, where are your O2 sensors positioned along the exhaust line? I'm looking for a header at the mo' & a lot of them seem to have bungs in the wrong places or require some welding &/or modification.

How was the fitment? I'd like to get a header that requires ZERO welding if possible.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:54 AM

QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ May 17 2005, 12:19 PM)
Nice!

Tell me, where are your O2 sensors positioned along the exhaust line? I'm looking for a header at the mo' & a lot of them seem to have bungs in the wrong places or require some welding &/or modification.

How was the fitment? I'd like to get a header that requires ZERO welding if possible.

Thanks smile.gif The O2 sensor is on the section before the flexible mesh, on the top of the pipe. The folks at Top Boss Performance (tuners in Derbyshire, UK) had to extend the wiring for the existing sensor and it all works fine and dandy.

Fitment is spot on, no welding required - or so it appears, having had the folks at Top Boss fit it for me wink1.gif

Well worth the money...

Kind regards,

Mike K.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:06 AM

I like the purple myself, good job!
Old 05-17-2005, 10:10 AM

I think if you had to, you could probably get some stainless polish and remove the purple. I know the harly guys tend to spend hours repolishing their exhausts after a hard run.