Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

DECISIONS

Old 04-13-2006, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003
Default DECISIONS

BACK AGAIN GUYS...

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS THE BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK WHEN IT COMES TO THE CAI AND SRI, WHICH IS THE BEST TO GO WITH AND HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST ME??
ALSO IM LOOKING INTO THE MUSSA DUAL CATBACK ANGLED TIP CATBACK EXHAUST FOR MY 2003 TIBURON SE I4, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE FOR A GOOD PRICE.
IM GOING TO GET A CAI OR SRI NEXT WEEK NEVER THE LESS, BUT OPINIONS MAKE FOR THE BEST DECISIONS, SO ANY INPUT IS APPRECIATED

THANXS AGAIN GUYS

SHAWN
Old 04-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

As for the Intakes, you'll get more power out of a CAI than you will from a SRI. However, if you like throttle response, then an SRI is the way to go. But pretty much 99% of the tuners out there go with a CAI. As for which one to get, its all personal preference. Alot of people like the AEM because there's proven gains with it. Others like Injen. And if you're looking to save some money, there's always the Generic Ebay Non-Name Brand CAI.

As for the cat back...not sure where you can buy it. I think Evo Fusion might have it, but not entirely sure. Also, check out Import Shark because they might be able to get it too.

Good luck. smile.gif
Old 04-14-2006, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003

thanxs
appreciate it

shawn