Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

The day is NEAR!!!

Old 03-30-2002, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The day is NEAR!!!

My car is in the shop installing the Alpine Kit and also the SR BIG BRAKE KIT!!
Everything pretty much is going smoothly and i just cant wait to see the results

I have a Dyno and Tunning appointment this Thursday to FINALIZE this awaited PROJECT
As you all know i am running 7psi on stock compression and running NO HEADSPACER and NO UNICHIP,instead im running 440cc injectors and a S-AFC to tune my Tibby.I also have an MSD ignition which will also be helpful!!

I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS ALL UPDATED ON MY PROJECT!!
PHASE ONE is completed by this friday,then onto PHASE TWO which will be even BIGGER AND BETTER and should be completed by the end of APRIL.
So far everything has fallen into place accordingly the way i expected
Old 03-30-2002, 01:56 PM

thats awesome man! i cant wait till the day i can say yah, my turbo's being put on!

chances are im going to do the install myself. im curious tho... whatd the turbo install run ya?
Old 03-30-2002, 04:37 PM

2uniq, could you keep us updated on your final hp, and cost for the hole project? Thankx!
Old 03-30-2002, 10:04 PM

2 UNIQ,

Congradulations buddy, I know you have been waiting for this for a long time smile.gif Keep us posted of your results!
Old 03-30-2002, 10:55 PM

I guess the old saying is true. "Good things come to thoose who wait Congrats, have fun with it! wink
Old 03-31-2002, 12:11 PM

Thanks alot guys im very anxious to get my car and see the reults on Thursday to see what my Tibby does at the dyno.I dont think it will be as much as the ALPINE sets it to because first of all my Tibby is a 1.8L as apposed to a 2.0L with better Numbers and secondly im planning on 6 or 7psi of boost.Either wa i think i will be impressed with the dyno numbers after the Tunner on Thursday does my car.I will post up pics throughout the install and post dyno numbers for you guys
Old 03-31-2002, 12:25 PM

Rob, once you get your car back we've GOT to meet up for a coffee again and take me for a blast!
Old 03-31-2002, 12:45 PM

Mark D' Shark:
Rob, once you get your car back we've GOT to meet up for a coffee again and take me for a blast!
Hey Bro for sure when i get it back we will go for a spin!!
You can even drive it?
Give me a call if you want to hook up or if you want to come to the dyno on this Thursday?
Old 04-01-2002, 09:12 AM

Well i was at the shop today and pretty much the Turbo is installed and he was working on installing a few Gauges inside the car!
When i sat in the car it reminded me of a cockpit with so many gauges which really looked COOL THOUGH.There are a total of 6 Gauges installed in the Tibby including the RPM TACH (CRAZY HEY)
The SR BIG BRAKE KIT was also installed and the calipers and drums were painted BLUE.All thats left is the 3 inch exhaust and im off to the DYNO SHOP on Thursday!!
I will keep you guys updated again smile.gif smile.gif
Old 04-02-2002, 01:05 AM

Way to go Rob!!! Finally come REAL competition!