Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Clutch-which One To Buy

Old 06-21-2008, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my stock clutch doesnt grip worth a shit, when i let off the clutch, the car vibrates, so im guessing the stock clutch is bad?? It also has no grip and is hard as hell to drive on an incline because of this...

what is a good clutch to get, i want a better than stock racing clutch because it will hold up better than an oem will. whats a good brand to get for a clutch that can take some abuse from racing, my mods are intake and exhaust and thats all...

what components should i replace while they are doing the clutch, the flywheel too?? and also what components of a clutch should i buy separately that dont come with the kit. please give me sites where clultches are found too.

again, i wont be racing necissarilym but i want a clutch that is good for normal driving that is beteter than the oem that will grip well, not vibrate and last a LONGgggggggggggg time..

thanks

matt
Old 06-21-2008, 10:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

act street clutch!!! get the flywheel resurfaced.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:15 PM

Agreed with ^^^^. I love my ACT street clutch.