Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Check Engine Light anyone???

Old 08-28-2002, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check Engine Light anyone???

I have a '00 Tiburon. The check engine light was on when I bought the car going on two years ago. The dealership looked at it, told me it was the rear O2 sensor and they replaced it. The check engine light came back on again a couple of months later (actually maybe like a month), I took it to another Hyundai dealer, they told me it was the rear O2 sensor and replaced it. The check engine light came BACK on AGAIN! Now they're telling me that it's a speed sensor. What is the problem?

So my question is...is anybody else having this problem, like a manufacture problem in Hyundais'...or did I just get a lemon? I do know that I don't have the time, patience, or leave (damn government! sad.gif ) to keep on taking it back for the same damn problem. Not to mention that if this problem carries on to when the warranty runs out I'm not paying for this reoccuring problem every month or so.
Old 08-28-2002, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Moving to Help forum.