Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

CAM and Other Questions

Old 09-16-2004, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donation.......Shouts

Alright, well I know I am going to get the following stuff:

Walbro Fuel pump (ordered)
440cc Injectors (can they be installed without the emanage being installed yet?)
RRFPR (not sure from where yet)
E-Manage with ignition and injector harness

Now for my question. I have been looking at the Hwarang 264 degree CAMs. Looking at my current MODs below do I need anything else for these to work? Also, I am looking at going Turbo in the future. Would these CAMs work fine with that? On another note, does anyone know where we can get a good RRFPR for our cars?
Old 09-16-2004, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Non-Captive Rotor Swap

An S-AFCII wouldn't hurt
Old 09-16-2004, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Non-Captive Rotor Swap

The E-Manage should (if installed properly) do everything the SAFC and the MDIS (think thats right) do together. It can control the fuel curves and such as well as the timing. For as much as the damn thing will cost to get installed and tuned it outa sing and dance too wink.gif
Old 09-25-2004, 02:29 PM

Default Re: FS: 1997 Tiburon in Central NY

Where did you get the 440cc's injectors???? Don't installe the injectors If you don't have any device to manage the fuel....

Ask Dweet (sorry Dweet, we all know that you are a very experience emanage tuner lol.gif ) for help on tuning the E-manage..... you will have problem with the ignition..... After that, you will have an excellent manage with that Greedy