Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

CAI Intakes

Old 05-21-2001, 04:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAI Intakes

Ok I know after reading this you are going to say is this not the guy who yada yada yada. But after reading everything everyone has said I am interested in getting the KORE cai although the look might not be exactly what I want I can't deny the performance so if someone could please tell me where to go to order one and some specs on it I would really be gratefull also what do you think of the cai of MHP and weapon-r and again thank you and please don't bash I already ate crow from the last topic I participated in I am just looking for some info and ordering help. Thanks again.
Old 05-21-2001, 04:32 AM

their sight isnt up right now so you have to get intouch and order through email. koremotorsports.net is there temp web site but not much info there. email is koreperformance@excite.com or you can go to the fxtreme forum and the have a kore section. i heard weapon-r sucks arse.
Old 05-21-2001, 05:09 AM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

well here's a Temp Page, a friend is working on, till the page is up and operational, not all links work, but you can at least see many pics... and get the e-mail addresses of who to contact... please check it out...

TEMP KORE PAGE

as far as the other products, it's best you ask those who have it, like that noone starts flaming... but as far as the w-r goes, I said I wouldn't...

[ May 21, 2001: Message edited by: Bat Lord ]
Old 05-21-2001, 05:53 AM

yeah i also heard that weapon R was bull****. but at least they are making something for hyundais out there. still suck though wink.gif
Old 05-21-2001, 01:34 PM

hey man the exite mail aint workin too good. you should email them at koremotorsports@aol.com.i think thats rite, if its wrong i'll post the rite one later.
Old 05-21-2001, 02:06 PM

i just got my Weapon-R a few weeks ago and am pretty happy with it. Everyone I know who has one is happy with its sound but who cares right? Especially if you have an exhaust. In terms of a true gain, I'm not so sure. Probably gave me 3 HP. Go with a CAI if you can.
Old 05-21-2001, 02:11 PM

alright guys, i was wrong the email address for kore is KOREmotorsports1@aol.com
Old 05-21-2001, 10:28 PM

Weapon R is junk, trash, POS. Come on 99, bat and I stated this already.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:32 PM

now sometimes you just need reinforcement for your final decision. Now 3 questions one, what is the hp gain at the wheels, which model is better first or second KORE cai I like the look of the first better, and third can I get the cold air intake from KORE with out the filter I already have one or by me not getting theirs will it effect the gain in hp. Thanks for the help.