Dupleman
Sponsor:    Dupleman
Custom made Hyundai clothing and high end head rest stitching.
http://dupleman.co.uk/

you asked-yet get! F2 evo and turbulence headrests

Old 03-09-2010, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 hyundai coupe 2.0 se

i see what you mean,black on black not a problem just not very viewable but if you want it subtle thats fine with me your the customer!

i gave up doing seat covers years ago they are an absolute pain in the rearmost area,mainly because
A)everyone else was doing cheaper
cool.gifi hate doing them its so much work
C)i did some and didnt get paid
D)i am by nature very lazy
E)i got undercut by every chinaman with a sewing machine everytime i tried
F)people moan so much about minor things i got fed up
G)the small children i employ to work for me always moan i dont feed them enough dog food
H)this list is not exhaustable.................

i can do gear gaiters but there's a lot of decent ones out there and id need a pattern to do it off.if i find one in scrap yard over here,il do one and then let you try it before you pay then i know your happy.leave with me over next month or so il see if i can find one(or send me one if you get one)
Old 03-24-2010, 05:16 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i was ready to anticipate these sometime mid next week...... low and behold dupleman got these packaged with care, without a scratch, tear, or single fold. the quality on these is super super good. better than your imagination might think. here they are:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>E)i got undercut by every chinaman with a sewing machine everytime i tried</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>G)the small children i employ to work for me always moan i dont feed them enough dog food</div>
HAHAH!!!!!! i totally understand. if you do come across those seats, "holler". also if you come across a coupe with those seat belt sockets (as pictured avove with the squares) hollaback. the U.S. version tiburon just has metal brackets without the plastic surround. i think the surround looks much nicer.

a BIG thanks to you. i don't know how you did it, but the logos are perfectly centered and aligned. i've always thought that my interior was missing something. this gives it that special touch.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:20 PM

thanks mate im really pleased your happy with them and thanks for putting your trust in us
Old 03-24-2010, 05:27 PM

it's been a pleasure, and very exciting i will add! if you want some extra business, i have a friend in a huge Honda forum. i could see if she would like to introduce you. but only if you like.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:00 PM

ooooooooh sounds like a plan! i sure need to get some trade from somewhere-im just about to drop 2 forums simply because im getting no trade from there.............someone on another site asked about honda forum but never got back to me.if people can remove their headrest and they know what design they need i can do anything
Old 04-05-2010, 12:45 PM

can i suggest you to my F2 facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pa...57972620?ref=ts

Old 04-06-2010, 09:11 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Apr 5 2010, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>can i suggest you to my F2 facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pa...57972620?ref=ts

</div>

yep seen it-and on there!