DIY Post all Hyundai DIY Guides here. You may also want to read some of our Hyundai Tutorials. Members who follow these guides do so at their own risks.

Led Headlight Adjustment Switch

Old 12-11-2006, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ Dec 3 2006, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I did Redz, I was just verifying that I wasn't misunderstanding it because I hadn't heard of anything like that before, and the idea of dimming headlights seems kind of odd to me. Please excuse my ignorance.</div>

No one said it dims the headlights. That would be retarded.

It adjusts them. Like what we have to go under the hood with a wrench to do.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:50 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ we're talking about forign countries here... In Iraq they shoot about 50 lethal round into the air at a wedding. In Pakistan they do the same when they cut a first born male's foreskin off. In New Mexico they live in houses that look like adobe. In germany they still do the electric slide. lmao.gif

Is there a actual name for the system? I've never heard of it before.
Old 12-11-2006, 09:54 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Dec 11 2006, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No one said it dims the headlights. That would be retarded.

It adjusts them. Like what we have to go under the hood with a wrench to do.</div>

Then it would seem that I didn't understand it, which was exactly why I asked in the first place... crazy how that works.

I still find it a very odd idea that headlights would need to be adjustable inside the car. Seems like a very superfluous feature.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:30 AM

I think that's an awesome feature. If you have a hitch-mounted bike rack, you basically have to have your headlights aimed lower with two bikes on it to avoid blinding others and having them flash their brights. Same if you have a heavy load in the trunk. I wonder why Europe gets that and the U.S. doesn't.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:07 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

^^heh.. or a 1,500 LB uhaul like I took from kansas to texas.